Contact Me/ Info

Contact me via my Website ***www.RobotSpaceNinja.com*** ***David Juarez ***Graduated from Art Center College of Design--*** Storyboard Art- Concept Art- Development Art- Story Art Traditional & Digital Illustration- Experience in: Commercials, Music Videos, Film, Games, Book Illustration, Advertising

Animation Storyboards














I did these as a board test for a new animated show.  It's a really funny show.  What I think is pretty cool is you can actually see me getting better and better at the show art style as I go along.  By the time I was done I found myself pretty comfortable with the character model style.  I think that's the biggest hurtle when it comes to animation, getting comfortable with the character model sheets and the general style of the show.  Like all things, it gets easier with practice and mileage.  Cheers.