Contact Me/ Info

Contact me via my Website ***www.RobotSpaceNinja.com*** ***David Juarez ***Graduated from Art Center College of Design--*** Storyboard Art- Concept Art- Development Art- Story Art Traditional & Digital Illustration- Experience in: Commercials, Music Videos, Film, Games, Book Illustration, Advertising

Old advertising sketch

I was throwing out old magazines the other day when I found this little gem folded inside one of them.  I did this back when I worked for an advertising agency.  It's a rough sketch I did for a website dealing with new moms or something.  I would do sketches like this all day long, they'd get scanned in and compiled and used to build mock ups for new websites.  Once a rough sketch was approved I would flesh out and clean up the drawing, throw some values or color on them and that would get presented to the client for approval.