Contact Me/ Info

Contact me via my Website ***www.RobotSpaceNinja.com*** ***David Juarez ***Graduated from Art Center College of Design--*** Storyboard Art- Concept Art- Development Art- Story Art Traditional & Digital Illustration- Experience in: Commercials, Music Videos, Film, Games, Book Illustration, Advertising

Start Your Engines!!!


I'm a big gear head.  I love working on cars and driving fast.  These are some T-shirt designs I'm doing for a new venture of mine.  It should be really fun.  I've worked at a couple of places as a screen printer and that lets me prepare the artwork and design with the whole screen printing process in mind.  I love one color shirts.  Their kinda punk rock and on the other hand it really makes you think and plan a more sophisticated design when you only have one color to work with.  The first design is for the classic AE86 Corolla, the second is for a car I love seeing at the auto shows, the AMC Javelin.  The third design is for an engine I felt deserved it once I heard that Mazda RX8 was going to be the last production car to use the rotary engine.  I really enjoyed doing these.  There will be more to come.