Contact Me/ Info

Contact me via my Website ***www.RobotSpaceNinja.com*** ***David Juarez ***Graduated from Art Center College of Design--*** Storyboard Art- Concept Art- Development Art- Story Art Traditional & Digital Illustration- Experience in: Commercials, Music Videos, Film, Games, Book Illustration, Advertising

College Commercial storyboards

(These are all going to have voice over that coincides with what's going on, on screen.)
 Continuous shot
 Continuous shot
 Continuous shot
 Lens flare transition
 Continuous shot
End.




 Continuous shot
Screen wipe transition (guy in foreground serving as wipe transition element)
 Cut (to close up)
End.



Things have a funny way of coming back again.  A commercial director got in touch with me and was looking for some art for his next project.  After talking with him some more and asking a few questions, it turns out the project was a series of commercials for one of the local City Colleges.  This brought a big smile to my face as it just so happened to be the college I attended for a while way back when.  The director would explain to me the various places he intended to school and I just kept answering, "Yeah, that's a nice spot."

The idea behind the commercials was to visualize a student's educational dream coming to fruition.  The first one is of a girl wanting to be an architect.  The director envisioned a almost continuous shot of the student in question, showing how education made a positive difference in their lives.  The second one in this post is of a girl not having many friends due to her difficulty with the English language.  She studies hard, learns English and is better able to make lots of friends.  I liked how the school/director is showing how the school is there to help meet both educational and personal goals.  I did a total of 7 or 8 of these individual stories.

The director was great to work with and I had a blast working on it and feeling like I was helping the place that once helped me.  Cheers.