Contact Me/ Info

Contact me via my Website ***www.RobotSpaceNinja.com*** ***David Juarez ***Graduated from Art Center College of Design--*** Storyboard Art- Concept Art- Development Art- Story Art Traditional & Digital Illustration- Experience in: Commercials, Music Videos, Film, Games, Book Illustration, Advertising

ATLANTIS map

While working on jobs I like to have documentaries and stuff playing on my second monitor.  After watching a couple of documentaries on the lost continent of Atlantis, I heard enough historical/ancient descriptions of it that I thought I had enough to draw up a cool looking island landscape that is accurate to the accounts.  It one of those drawing that I just had to get out of my system.  Here are a couple of sketches, one is the basic rough sketch and the other is more cleaned up with some color.  This arial island illustration/map is still a work in progress and I look forward to finishing it up sometime soon.